Harmony Patina is a unique range of aqueous polymer-based patina colorants, which are designed for the patination of new or old floors or walls. Harmony Patina can be applied to any horizontal or vertical porous surface, and works by surface penetration.
Harmony Patina Concrete is a unique range of aqueous polymer-based patina colorants, which are designed for the patination of new or old floors or walls.
It can be applied to any horizontal or vertical porous surface, and works by surface penetration.
We recommend a porosity test of the surface before use.
After drying, Harmony Patina Concrete forms an integral element of the base surface. For application to concrete, the latter must be more than 14 days old. The moisture content of the existing concrete floor should be 2%.
Type: acid-free patina colorant
Colours: 8, suitable for intermixing
pH: 7-8Packaging: 1 l, 5 l, 20 l
Dosage in two coats: 1 litre per 5 m2
Storage: 12 months in unopened original packaging, stored in a dry and frost-free location.
Guarantee: Manufacturer’s liability
squeegee, sprayer or paint gun (depending upon the effects required), protective gloves, adhesive tape, tarpaulin, paint tray.
Clean tools in water after use.
Prepare the surface with Harmony Preparatory Agent and Harmony Neutral Agent and allow the products to penetrate the floor for at least 24 hours.
Protect all surrounding surfaces against unintentional contact with the patina.
Application must be completed within a temperature range of 5° - 25°.
1. Shake the bottle of Harmony Patina Concrete well for several minutes. Harmony Patina Concrete is ready to use directly. However, it is possible to add up to 20% water, in order to produce a more translucent patina. On a very porous surface, it is recommended to moisten the carrier with water before applying the patina.
2. Apply using the squeegee or a squeegee glove, taking care not to form any pools. Alternatively, use the paint gun to achieve a regular effect. Be sure to remove excess patina with a cloth.
3. Leave to dry for 2 hours. The drying time will depend upon the surface concerned, the ambient temperature and humidity.
4. Apply a second coat, depending upon the effects required. To achieve a marbled finish, apply a different colour. Effects created using Harmony Patina Concrete are entirely dependent upon the handwork method and tools used, unlike Harmony Acid colorant.
5. Leave to dry for at least 24 hours before applying Harmony Optimum Lacquer.
Use Harmony Optimum Lacquer.It is not necessary to use Harmony Pore Sealant before applying the patina.
To protect your lacquer against abrasion, use Harmony Wax.
For more information, see the data sheet for Optimum Lacquer and Wax.
|Consumption||1 L pour 15 m2|
|Conservation||6 months in its original packaging, unopened and stored in a dry and frost-free|
We guarantee a secure payment by
Eric R. published the 26/11/2019 following an order made on 12/11/2019
Marie-reine S. published the 03/10/2019 following an order made on 20/09/2019
J'ai acheté patine harmony anthracite pour pierre poreuse grès rose, joli rendu
Anonymous A. published the 07/09/2018 following an order made on 19/08/2018
Anonymous A. published the 03/07/2018 following an order made on 21/06/2018
Passez-moi le jeu de mot mais LE produit est Béton !! Résultat PLUS que nickel sur un ragreage !!
Anonymous A. published the 27/03/2018 following an order made on 22/03/2018
tres facile a posé mais il faut trouver l'effet que l'on veut. consommation faible du produit
Anonymous A. published the 27/03/2018 following an order made on 21/03/2018
tres satisfait du produit. un beau rendu
Anonymous A. published the 20/02/2018 following an order made on 14/02/2018
le gris clair est un gris acier bleuté. tres beau
Anonymous A. published the 05/02/2018 following an order made on 02/02/2018
j'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit à poser. donne de beaux effets
Anonymous A. published the 01/02/2018 following an order made on 30/01/2018
j'ai adoré ce produit qui m'a permis sur la chape de créer un véritable effet patiné. je l'ai utilisé aussi sur du platre et rendu magnifique. je recommande
Anonymous A. published the 31/01/2018 following an order made on 27/01/2018
Parfait facile à poser
Tips, product information, personalized quotes?