Harmony Stamped Beton 0/3 is a surface hardener for imprinted concrete or patterned concrete with a granularity of 0 to 3 mm. Thanks to a vast choice of coloured quartz and very competitive pricing, youll have great freedom of design for easy and durable integration into your work site.
Harmony stamped beton is a powder which is comprised of a hardener, a mixture of graded silica sands, cement, admixtures and pigments, used for the production of embossed concrete or imprinted concrete using moulds.
This product increases the resistance of concrete to abrasion and impacts.
Type: Coloured hardener.
Particle size: 0/3 mm
Packaging: 25 kg bag or tub
Compression strength: Mpa 70,35
Bending strength: MPa 10,15
Dosage: +/- 5kg/m2
Storage: 6 months in unopened original bag, 12 months in unopened original tub; stored in a dry and frost-free location.
Guarantee: Manufacturer’s liability
Compliant with standard NF EN 13813
Concrete mixer, steel and magnesium smoother, rammer, roller, edging trowel, set of moulds, protective gloves.
Clean tools in water after use.
To produce a printed concrete, you must either use concrete produced in a power plant or produce your own concrete.
A power plant concrete must have the resistance class C25/30.
Pure cement 280 to 300 kg: m3 CEM II 42.5.
The volume of water (E / C) should not exceed 140 to 150 liters / m3.
Granule size: 16 mm (gravel 8/16 mm, sand 0/4 to 0/8).
Bagging cone, deflection type S3.
Add 1 dose of fibre per m3 at the end (see pre-dosed fibre.
For a homemade concrete, made with a concrete mixer, use 1 dose of fiber cans / 1 bag of cement.
You can always add Harmony retardant (see data sheet Harmony retardant) to retard the work process.
Harmony Béton Stamped concrete must be applied to fresh concrete only. Do not apply at temperatures below 8°C or exceeding 25°C.
Do not use at rain risk (during, or up to 72h after construction).
The thickness and dosing of concrete must be compliant with D.T.U. unified technical documents.
1. After smoothing fresh concrete with a magnesium smoother, scatter Harmony Béton Stamped concrete at a ratio of 2 kg/m2.Wait until the powder is fully hydrated.
2. Float the surface using the PermaPro magnesium smoother. Use the edging trowel to relieve formwork edges.
3. Repeat scattering of powder at a ratio of 2 kg/m2 and smooth to a finish using the PermaPro iron smoother. The concrete surface must show a uniform colour. The concrete is ready to be embossed when, in response to thumb pressure, it is not depressed by more than a few millimetres and does not adhere to the thumb.
4. Apply Harmony coloured mould release agent using the PermaPro brush, wearing a mask, and applying a fine and regular coating to the concrete surface. See data sheet for mould release agent. Depending on the size of the project to be complete, a set of 3 rigid moulds and 1 flexible mould will be required. The larger the project, the higher the recommended number of moulds, in order to allow the rapid embossing of concrete.
5. Position the moulds and commence embossing operations. To eliminate any flash between the moulds, use the PermaPro roller.
6. 7 days later, sweep the surface to remove as much of the mould release agent as possible. Complete the removal of the mould release agent using a pressure washer.
Treat entire surface with a premium varnish, wet effect or SL Permapro (see data sheet Varnish and Laquer)
CAUTION: After a few weeks, or even months, white spots may appear called efflorescence or carbon dioxide. The reason for this phenomenon is the preparation of the soil (in the case of placing polythene under the concrete, for example), inadequate rainwater drainage, unfavourable drying conditions of the concrete (by rain), too much water during dosing, too intensive smoothing of the concrete surface.
Make sure not to use less than 4 kg / m2, otherwise it will have a negative effect on longevity and permeability.
|Particle size||0 to 3 mm|
|Consumption||4 kg / m2|
|Compliant||NF EN 13813|
|Conservation||6 months in its original packaging, unopened and stored in a dry and frost-free|
We guarantee a secure payment by
Edmond B. published the 29/07/2020 following an order made on 18/07/2020
produit de qualité
Christophe S. published the 27/05/2020 following an order made on 12/05/2020
Très bien, conforme à mes attentes, je recommande !
Anonymous A. published the 01/03/2018 following an order made on 23/02/2018
Anonymous A. published the 01/03/2018 following an order made on 21/02/2018
un peu difficile à lisser mais le pouvoir couvrant est bon
Anonymous A. published the 17/02/2018 following an order made on 13/02/2018
bon pouvoir couvrant
Anonymous A. published the 10/05/2016 following an order made on 28/04/2016
Bien ,mais demande forcément d'en faire plusieurs mètres carrés avant la perfection
Tips, product information, personalized quotes?